Killington Recreation Department
Skip to nav
After School Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Killington Elementary School After School Program (ASP) provides a safe and enriching environment for students between the hours of 3 and 5 PM. All students between grades Pre-K and 6 are invited to attended. Current registration is open for September through December, with a second round of registration opening up over Winter Break for January through June.
Every day students are provided a snack and an opportunity to complete their homework. Additional enrichment activities are scheduled in the second half of the afternoon including clubs and special activities.
The participation fee is $16/day or $80 for the week. Payments must be paid in advance, prior to the start of each new month. Below is important information when signing up for ASP.
- The State of Vermont requires all parents and guardians to fill out this form (https://forms.gle/1RvmCrRMmLvndVnRA) about their child(ren) prior to attending ASP. Please complete the form before proceeding.
- We have a 7-day notification policy for adding or dropping days, allowing for appropriate staffing.
- Credit for unused days due to illness, or days dropped at least 7 days in advance will be reflected in the following month’s invoice. The credit must be used within that month. There are no cash refunds for unused days.
- There is a late fee of $1.00 per minute after 5:00 PM.
- Our program will be a licensed child care program and families will be able to apply for a subsidy. We will be happy to assist with the application process.