Camp Loads of Fun
Little and Junior Explorers
Join us for a summer full of fun! With 8 weeks of themed activities, campers will enjoy outdoor exploration, swimming, crafts, sports, enrichment activities, and more. We are also pleased to partner with Sherburne Memorial Library for their summer program series. To add to the fun, we will travel to local state parks and the Killington Adventure Center a few times throughout the summer.
Camp Loads of Fun is split into 2 age groups, Little Explorers (age 4-5) and Junior Explorers (age 6-9). Each day campers enjoy activities geared towards their age and ability level and an average day looks a bit like this:
- 8:30 - 9:00 Morning drop-off and Greetings
- 9:00 - 9:30 Morning Meeting
- 9:30 - 10:00 Organized Games
- 10:00 - 11:00 Morning Activity or Level 3&4 Swim Lessons
- 11:00 - 12:00 Morning Activity or Level 1&2 Swim Lessons
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:30 Quiet Time, Story Time
- 1:30 - 2:30 Afternoon Activity
- 2:30 - 3:30 Free swim, Free Time
- 3:30 - 4:30 Changing, Daily Wrap-up
- 4:30 - 5:00 Goodbyes
Please check our website for other half-day and specialty camp options before, during and after Camp Loads of Fun.
Sign up early! From March 1 to April 30 there is a 15% discount when you register for the entire summer. The attendance options offered this year are 8 weeks, 4 weeks, or 1 week. There are no single day drop-ins available.
Scholarship and payment plans are available to make sure everyone has access to camp. For more information, check the scholarship and payment plan boxes during registration and a staff member will reach out to you.
Our municipally run camp does not require any doctors forms as might be required at other types of camps. Only the camp registration is required.